St. Augustine Ocean & Racquet Resort strongly recommends that you read through this document before making a reservation!
We are happy to make reservation for individuals 23 and older
(An adult 23 or older must be staying in the unit at all times)
FULL REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS MADE 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE.
(30 DAY NOTICE REQUIRED FOR RESERVATIONS OF 28 DAYS OR MORE; DOES NOT APPLY TO MONTHLY RESERVATIONS FOR JAN, FEB AND/OR MARCH, SEE BELOW)
JAN, FEB and/or MARCH RESERVATIONS MUST BE CANCELLED BY JUNE 1ST TO AVOID PENALTY
*AFTER JUNE 1ST - $200.00 *AFTER SEPT 1ST – ½ MONTH’S RENT *AFTER NOV 1ST – 1 MONTH’S RENT
IMPORTANT: Total amount due is payable upon arrival by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cashier’s Check or Money Order
Personal Checks are to be mailed in advance (rec’d 7 days prior to arrival date) and WILL NOT be accepted upon arrival
We no longer accept Cash, American Express or Traveler’s Checks. Check drawn on Canadian Banks (even in US Funds) will result in an additional $10.00 service fee.
Late arrivals: Car Pass and Keys will be left at the gate with directions to your accommodations
Our Condo Association has imposed the following restrictions on our guests:
No Pets, Grills, Boats, Trailers, Vehicles with Visible Signage, RVs or Campers
RULES & REGULATIONS OF ST. AUGUSTINE OCEAN & RACQUET
Pursuant to the authority vested by the Declaration of Condominium Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, the board of Directors have duly adopted the following regulations
ENFORCEMENT. All violation of these Rules & Regulations shall be reported immediately to Management office or a member of Security
FINING PROCEDURE. The Manager shall have the right to assess a fine up to $50.00 for each violation and for any such succeeding violations.
OCCUPANT LIMIT. No more than SIX PERSONS can occupy a unit in compliance with heath and fire regulations. This includes small children.
PARKING. Each unit has limited parking. Additional parking must be approved by management
CHILDREN. Children under 12 years of age, must be accompanied by a responsible adult when using pool, Jacuzzi’s or playing on the common areas.
GARBAGE. All garbage must be put in the receptacles provided on the property. NO GARBAGE IS TO BE LEFT IN THE HALLS.
PATIOS & RAILINGS. No towels or clothing are to be hung on railings and patios are to be kept neat and orderly.
POOL AND JACUZZIS.
Swimming permitted from 9 AM to 11 PM
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
No food in the pool area
No glass containers in the pool areas
No floats, floating toys in pool (swimming aids are permitted)
DAMAGE TO UNITS, BUILDING OR GROUNDS. Guests are responsible for the actions of all persons occupying their unit. Any littering or damage will be charged to person renting the unit.
NOISE. All noise, including, without limitations, talking, singing, television, radio, record player or musical instruments shall be kept at a volume level that said noises is not audible outside the boundaries of the Unit in which it originates. Excessive noise between the hours of 11 PM and 7 AM will be considered a more serious violation.
SMOKING. This is a NON-Smoking environment to include the pools, jacuzzi’s, tennis courts, clubhouse, office, buildings, units, patios and balconies. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a fee (see #24)
BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS & ROLLER BLADES. For your safety no bicycles, rollerblades or skateboards. Please leave these items at home.
OBSTRUCTIONS. There shall be no obstructions or cluttering of condominium property, including, without limitations, sidewalks, driverways, parking areas, lawns, patios, courts or other common areas. There will be no working on automobiles or boats permitted, other than emergency repairs.
Office Hours. 9 AM till 5 PM Mon-Sat. 12 PM-5PM on Sun. except major holidays
Check in/out. Arrival time is after 3 PM. Departure time is before 10 AM
Check Cashing. We do not cash personal checks. We no longer accept Traveler Checks
Guests. Your guests must have a gate pass to enter the property. You can arrange this by calling the gate at 904-471-3686
Extra Linens. Linen for hide-a-bed is located in bureau drawers. Extra towels are located under the vanities. Linens will be inventoried upon departure and the cost for missing linens will be deducted from your security deposit.
Washers & Dryers: These are small capacity units. Please was and dry smaller loads and wash more often.
Fire Alarm. Caution children not to tamper with Fire Alarm boxes for this could result in prosecution
Elevators. Children are not to play in elevators for they could malfunction due to improper use
Lost Keys. There will be a $5.00 charge for replacement of all keys
Beach Gates. Beach gates are to be locked and closed at all times. Subject to fines by management up to $50.00
Sprinklers. Children or adults found tampering or removing sprinklers will be asked to leave the property immediately.
Passes. Reservations include one (1) parking pass. Additional passes are available for $11.00 each. Cash Only.
Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is available at a cost of 7% of your total reservation. Full payment must be received within 14 days of arrival
CONTRACT RENTAL AGREEMENT
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE RENTAL OF THE PREMISES AT THE OCEAN & RACQUET RESORT CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX IN ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FLORIDA AND CONSTITUTES A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE RENTER AND THE OCEAN & RACQUET RESORT WHO IS SERIVING AS AGENT FOR THE OWNER.
- Check-In time is after 3:00 PM. (Keys are not available until the unit is ready for occupancy).
- Check-out time is prior to 10:00 AM (guests not departing as agreed are subject to additional charges).
- The premises are decorated and furnished by the owner. Neither the owner nor Ocean & Racquet Resort are obligated to provide additional furnishings.
- No pets are allowed. Pets found on the premises will be removed at the renter’s expense. If pets are found, a minimum additional cost of $75.00 will be charged for treatment of the condominium for pets and pet damage. Forfeiture of deposit will also be imposed.
- Guest understands that the local Fire Code regulations limit occupancy to 6 persons per unit. This occupancy limit includes children and infants
- Many owners have personal items locked in a closet. These areas are not part of the rental and are not to be disturbed.
- Ocean & Racquet Resort does not guarantee air conditioning, appliances or property amenities. Every effort will be made to expeditiously effect repair of these problems. There will be no refund for their failure.
- Servicemen may enter premises for purpose of effecting necessary repairs, maintenance and pest control
- Renters will not charge long distance calls to the phone number of the rental premises. This also includes local long distance calls. If such calls are charged during this occupancy, renter agrees to pay for calls plus $15.00 service charge
- Should the dwelling be undergoing any major repairs or become unavailable for any other reason, agent may provide guest with substitute comparable accommodation, if available
- It is specifically understood and agreed that Ocean & Racquet Resort is not liable for acts of theft or vandalism or other injury to the personal property of the renter and/or guests
- No house parties are allowed in any condominiums. We desire to maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all our residents and their guests. We will accept reservation from families and single adults age 23 and over
- Ocean & Racquet Resort is Agent for the owner and does not carry insurance on the rented units. We cannot accept any liability for injury to renters or other persons who occupy the premises.
- Guest agrees to indemnify owner for any damages to the dwelling or grounds and to the furnishings caused by the guest’s negligence which occurs during the guest’s stay.
- It is expressly understood and agreed that violation of this agreement and/or acts or omissions which may damage the premises will serve as cause for cancellation of this agreement, eviction of renter and forfeiture of security deposit.
- Campers, Boats, Trailers, motor homes, RV’s and vehicles with visible signage are not allowed on the premises
- Rental deposits must be received within two weeks of making the reservation.
- CANCELLATION: Cancellations will be accepted up to 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after 14 days will result in a $221.95 cancellation fee. Monthly reservations must be canceled 30 days prior toCancellations made after 30 days result in ½ month’s rent cancellation fee. This policy does not apply to January, February and March monthly reservations. Please see above for policy regarding cancellations on those months
- Personal check payments are to be mailed in and arrive 7 days prior to arrival date. Full payment can be made upon arrival by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cashier’s Check or Money Order. Payments made by check, cashier’s check and money order may be eligible for a $21.95 discount. No refunds for early departure
- There will be a $35.00 service charge for returned checks
- Keys will be picked up at the on-site office and returned there upon departure. If you become locked out of your unit after office hours, a $25.00 service charge may be deducted from security deposit
- Security deposits will be charged for excessive cleaning and for any furniture that needs to be moved back it its original position
- Loss of any keys will result in a $5.00 deduction from your security deposit
- This is a non-smoking environment. Smoking found in any of the common areas or the unit (to include the patio and the balcony) will result in a $250.00 smoke remediation fee.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Rules are subject to change without notice
SIGNATURE INDICATES AGREEMENT TO FORMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ABOVE. THE PERSON SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT IS AT LEAST 23 YEARS OF AGE AND WILL BE OCCUPYING THE UNIT DURING THE TERMS OF THE LEASE